This morning, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Hope, Honor, and Happiness. I thank God for this blessing and Ariffa as well for nominating me! Thank you so much, Ariffa!
So, one of the rules of this award is to tell you ten things about myself. So, here I go!
- I am good at time management skills. For example, if I have 30 days to read a book, I divide the number of pages by 29, then read that many pages per day. This way I have one day off should something arise.
- My name was changed three times before my parents gave me the name of Sharon Jacobson
- I have three sets of parents: my birth parents, my foster parents, and my adoptive parents all of who contributed to my being who I am.
- My favorite color to wear is black.
- My favorite stones are agate and rose quartz.
- My favorite vegetable is eggplant, especially eggplant parmesan or eggplant fries.
- The first time I was suspended from school was when I was 3. It was for punching a boy who peed on me for not letting him kiss me.
- My favorite hot cereal is cream of wheat with butter.
- My daily spiritual ritual is to write down five things I am grateful for in my gratitude journal, one thing that is inspiring me, and one thing I intend to create that day.
- My favorite ice cream is pralines and cream
Alright, here are ten bloggers that I am nominating for this award:
- Anzaholyman’s Blog
- Jameswoodward’s Weblog
- David’s space
- What if Spirits could Blog?
- Nerissa’s LIfe
- Restless Jo
- The Ancient Eavesdropper
Thank you so very much for sticking with me on this journey, and congrats to all the nominees!
Peace and Love,